I HAVE A VERY EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT!
Earlier this year I joined Barlean’s Blogger Team! I first discover Barlean’s last spring at the Natural Products Expo West and I have been obsessed with the brand ever since.
One of the many reasons I’m very excited to join the team is because they’re all about being creative & healthy!
So this month in partnership with their #Brunchwithbarleans campaign I decided to create the most scrumptious gluten free pancakes with Barlean’s Superfruit Blend & Organic Coconut Oil!
I honestly don’t think I’ve ever been so in love with a pancake! These puffy cakes are seriously out of this world & super simple to make!
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Tbsp Barlean’s Superfruit Blend
- 1/2 Tbsp Barlean’s Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- ground cinnamon and/or pumpkin pie spice
- chopped bananas
- To a large mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Next melt coconut oil in microwave. 15 seconds should do the trick. Then add the rest of the ingredients together. Let batter rest for 5 minutes while you preheat your cooking surface.
- Preheat a large skillet on medium heat on the stove stop. You want the surface to be hot but not piping hot.
- Lightly grease your griddle with Barlean’s Coconut Oil & pour 1/4 cup measurments of batter onto the skillet. There should be 3 pancakes. Flip when bubbles appear in the middle and the edges turn slightly dry.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes more on the other side and/or golden.
- Top with bananas, syrup & pumpkin pie spice or whatever your heart desires!
- ENJOY 🙂
If you make these pancakes, be sure to let me know! Leave a comment or take a picture and tag it #wanderlustbaker on Instagram so I can see it 😘