Sorry I have been gone for SO LONG! Getting settled in a new place definitely takes a while. But I am back and ready to join the blogosphere 🙂 Starting off this week, I have some of my favorite Pinterest finds. Six months ago I had like 100 pins, and now I have 1,999! What a change! Pinterest can become so addicting, especially when you are watching the telly and just looking for a bit of a distraction. Now like always, I can’t focus on one thing on Pinterest, so favorites are all over the place. From recipes to outfits and travel tips. It’s a ridiculous mixture of things, but I have found them all really useful and I hope you do too!
Click on the picture to be taken to the PIN 🙂
1) If you haven’t heard already, I love London! So when I discovered this Pin I knew I had to share it with you all! What do you think of these helpful LONDONER tips? Trust me London is a very special and unique! So take a look and learn more about the English way of things.
2) Going along with the London theme – this is an awesome list made by Buzzfeed!
3) AHHHH It’s fall! Which means cute fall outfits and I am obsessed with this one! I love the fact that it is dress, but still includes a comfy plaid shirt! What more could you ask from an outfit, cute and comfy ❤ LOVE!!
4) Or if you are looking for an all black attire! This is adorable! So sophisticated and classy! Love the puffy, textured skirt and gold necklace!
5) Okay this is brilliant! A GRILLED CHEESE PARTY! I want to be invited! This link will show you amazing grilled cheese recipes including, Brie Grilled Cheese with Pears and Salted Caramel, Creamy Pepper Grilled Cheese with Jalapenos and Bacon & Camembert Grilled Cheese with Strawberries and Balsamic Vinegar!
All absolutely delicious sounding!! I will definitely all these recipes out – Will you?!
6) PF Chang’s Lettuce Wraps are by far one of the most delicious things! This recipe is GOLD!
7) And lastly! Recipes for my most favourite things ever! SWEET POTATOS! It’s funny when sweet potato fries first became a thing, I started eating them just because I didn’t understand them. I still don’t. My dad and I are ALWAYS trying to find the best dipping sauce for them still haven’t. But because they are so AMAZING! I have to recipes to end this post off!
Sweet Potato TOTS!
Sweet Potato Cinnamon Drizzled Fries!
GAHHH I just want to eat them all up!!! Yum Yum Yum!
Do you like Sweet Potatoes? Have you found the perfect dipping recipe? Please share & comment below 😀 Also let me know if you have any amazing Pinterest finds, as I love discovering new things on Pinterest! It truly is a magical place!