Have you ever been walking down the street with your headphones on and wished that when you turned around the world would be dancing to the music you are listening to? Well I have! It’s basically my dream, to live in a musical! However the likelihood of that happening anytime soon is rather slim, so to make up for it, I went to some musicals while living in London.
MUSICALS I SAW
- Once – Will pull at your heart strings
- Wicked – I have no idea how I have never seen this before! It was made for me!!! “Defying Gravity” #mylife
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory – Over-the-top, but very sweet! PERFECT FOR CHILDREN and for FAMILY OUTINGS!
MUSICALS I WANT TO SEE
- Phantom of the Opera – I’m obsessed with the movie, so obviously I need to see the musical
- Les Miserables – I’m obsessed with the movie, so obviously I need to see the musical
- Billy Elliott – JUST BECAUSE
- Book of Mormon – JUST BECAUSE
- Matilda – Childhood favorite film and have you seen this youtube video?!